We carry cold counters from manufacturers like Porkka and Rustfrie Bergh. Robust quality products in stainless steel, made for professional use
Click model below for details.
Cold counter w/well: Porkka CLMGNS
The cold counter is made for storage of chilled food and beverage. Temperature is set and operated by a micro processed digital thermostat-thermometer combination. Operating temperature is +20C – +50C at an ambient temperature +50C – +320C
Exterior and interior material is stainless steel quality AISI 304. The body are insulated with HCFC-CFC free polyurethane insulating material. Doors are equipped with lockable magnetic gasket. Counters are fitted with automatic defrost and melt water evaporation.
- Refrigerant: R290
- Available in 3 different widths
- 2, 3, or 4 GN
- 220-240V 1ph 50/60Hz
- Drawer section
- Overshelf w/light
- Frontglass w/light
- Tray rail
- Dividing bar in well
- Canteen Startpackage:
- 1 pcs. 1/1GN-150mm w/handle
- 1 pcs. 1/1GN lid w/space for ladle
- 2 pcs. 1/2GN-150mm w/handle
- 2 pcs. 1/2GN lid w/space for ladle
- 3 pcs. 1/3GN-150mm w/handle
- 3 pcs. 1/3GN lid w/space for ladle
Cold counter w/well: Rustfrie Bergh KBK-160
Cooling well on that can be delivered as a stand alone unit on stand or as a unit to be built into existing counter.
Drained well for 150 mm canteens, cooled with cooling coils. Supplied with long section rails. Electronic temperature control.
- Available in 5 different widths
- 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 GN
- 230V 1ph 50/60Hz
- For remote cooling system
- Multiple refrigerants available